How to get
A little bit of History
Foligno is a town of 60,000 inhabitants in the province of Perugia.
As inscriptions and religious traditions attest, it was inhabited by Umbrian populations and subsequently Roman penetration occurred thanks to the construction of the Via Flaminia.
The city suffered barbarian incursions and was then an important center of Christianity.
From 1305 to 1439 it was governed by the Trinci shirt and between the XVIII and XIX centuries it underwent French domination.
In the last world war it was bombed and became an active center in the liberation struggle.
Rallysite: Foligno – PG
Address: Via Monte Cucco
Coordinates: N 42° 57.116′ – E 12° 41.500′
How to get
- Autostrada del Sole A1: uscita Valdichiana, superstrada E45, uscita di Foligno;
- Autostrada del Sole A1: uscita di Orte, seguire la superstrada di Orte – Spoleto – Foligno, uscita di Foligno
• autostrada Adriatica A14: uscita Civitanova Marche, proseguire in direzione Foligno lungo la S.S.77
- Tramite SS675
- Ancona – Foligno: 1h 54m – 130 km
- Firenze – Foligno: 2h 05m – 187 km
- Roma – Foligno: 2h 10m – 170 km
- Napoli – Foligno: 3h 42m – 358 km
- Milano – Foligno: 4h 55m – 488 km